(per person, based on double occupancy)
Land only rates are available at request.
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046, toll free at 877-887-1188 or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD.
- OPTIONAL TAJ MAHAL PACKAGE
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- Round trip International airfare from the USA to Jaipur, India.
- All taxes and round trip transfers to and from the hotel.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver.
- Professional Craftours escort the entire time.
- 5-star hotel accommodations for seven nights in Jaipur.
- Breakfast daily, some lunches and dinners.
- A tour of a working Paper Factory.
- Demonstration by master artisans at a Gem Cutting and Polishing Facility.
- Visit and tour of a Carpet Weaving Factory.
- Panoramic tour of Jaipur including driving past the Palace of the Winds, the "pink" city, the floating palace and more.
- A special welcome and farewell dinner.
- Four Arts & Crafts Workshops with Master Indian instructors. (class kits included)
- Optional day tour through the countryside to visit the home of a local family where you enjoy a lunch and an Indian cooking lesson.
- Extraordinary shopping at local markets for fabric, textiles, wood carvings, antiques, bangles, artwork and more.
- An optional tour at the extraordinary Amber Palace. (include elephant ride)
- A unique and fascinating visit to the Jaipur slum area to meet a family of master puppet makers.
- A memorable visit to a local children's orphanage.
- Optional Block Printing and Blue Pottery workshops with master artisans.
- Walking tour through the spice market and wholesale flower market.
- Professional Indian tour guide the entire time.
- Commemorative gifts & more!
Amer palace is located in Amer, 11 kilometres from Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India. It is one of the principal tourist attractions in the Jaipur area, located high on a hill.Amer Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I.
The weather is mainly hot most of the year with significant variations from region to region. The coolest weather lasts from around the end of November to the beginning of March, with fresh mornings and evenings, and mostly sunny days. The really hot weather, when it is dry, dusty and unpleasant, is between March and June. Monsoon rains occur in most regions in summer anywhere between June and early October.
For current weather go to weather.com or click here.
The Indian rupee (symbol: ₹; INR) is the official currency of the Republic of India.
Click here for a currency converter.
New Delhi & Agra Package:
Optional 4 day package post tour package to Delhi and Agra is available. Package includes tour of the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Panoramic tour Delhi, daily breakfast, some dinners and lunches, private coach and driver, professional tour guide, Craftours escort.
The India Gate, originally called the All India War Memorial, is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the ceremonial axis of New Delhi, formerly called Kingsway. The names of some 90,000 Indian soldiers who died in World War I and in the Third Afghan War are inscribed on the memorial arch.
Connaught Place is one of the largest financial, commercial and business centers in New Delhi, India. It is often abbreviated as CP and houses the headquarters of several Indian firms. It was earlier the headquarters for the British. Its surroundings occupy a place of pride in the city, counted among the top heritage structures in New Delhi. It was developed as a showpiece of Lutyens' Delhi featuring a Central Business District.
The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage".
The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperors of India for nearly 200 years, until 1857. It is located in the centre of Delhi and houses a number of museums. In addition to accommodating the emperors and their households, it was the ceremonial and political centre of Mughal government and the setting for events critically impacting the region.
This hands-on workshop will take us to the home of a traditional craftsman, where we will learn about colors and the natural process of block printing.
This hands-on workshop will teach us aobut the art of blue pottery, as we paint a ceramic plate under the guidance of a master craftsman.
Blue Pottery is widely recognized as a traditional craft of Jaipur, though it is Turko-Persian in origin. The name blue pottery comes from the eye-catching blue dye used to color the pottery. Some of this pottery is semi-transparent and mostly decorated with animal and bird motifs. Being fired at very low temperature makes them fragile.
The cost of this optional tour is $43.00 per person.
Indian Cooking Lesson
The cost of this optional tour is $58.00 per person.
The cost of this optional tour is $47.00 per person.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST INDIA TRIPS: