(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046, toll free at 877-887-1188 or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD.
- First class hotel accommodations in the city center.
- Private deluxe motorcoach and driver.
- Breakfast daily.
- A Panoramic City tour of Anchorage with a local professional guide.
- A visit to the Anchorage Native Heritage Center which includes traditional and native crafts.
- Great shopping in the downtown area which includes boutique and Alaska specialty shops.
- A day tour to the Portage Valley to see the sensational Portage Glacier. A professional tour guide will be with us all day to give us an overview of the surrounding area. We will visit some shops and have time for lunch before returning to our hotel.
- A special craft workshop with an Alaskan master artisan.
- An evening with a local group of quilters who will provide a special Show & Tell of their work.
- Special welcome and farewell dinners.
- A Craftours professional escort the entire time.
- Craftours lanyard, luggage tag and special gift.
Alaska's summer temperatures are surprisingly pleasant. Daytime highs range from 60°F - 80°F. Nighttime lows are cool, dipping into the 40's - 50's.
For current weather go to weather.com or click here.
Alaska is part of the United States of America and therefore uses the U.S. dollar as currency. Some stores along the Alaska-Canadian border may also accept Canadian dollars.